<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Failure 

I don't think I could ever be a professional writer. Maybe I'm just not creative enough. I'm sitting here, trying to write a post, waiting for inspiration to strike me like a car on the interstate strikes a bug. I got nothin, folks. I have a host of minimally interesting things that I could write about. For instance, by co-worker told me a story today about how he was vacuuming his car and some soccer mom yelled at him about taking up too many parking spaces. Sounds compelling, yes? Of course, it's not like it would be any less compelling than a post about my failure to find something compelling. I rest my case.

I'm off to fly around the interstate, waiting to become plastered against the windshield of inspired writing.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?