<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 13, 2004

Told you so... 

Well, just because there's an editorial that agrees with me doesn't mean I'm right. Hell, there are so many "pundits" out there that I imagine if I searched hard enough, I could find an editorial that agrees with almost anyone. Yes, even Dennis Kucinich. There's gotta be someone out there, right? Somewhere? Hello? Why do I hear crickets chirping?

Anyway, here's the link that makes almost exactly the point I made two posts about about Kerry. I should be writing for MSN. I can't imagine it takes anything like experience or credibility, right?

Ok, that's enough politics. I think I need to write more fiction. But that's so time consuming. Damn, my life is tough.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?