<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Comment, you bastards! 

Hey, you! Yeah, you out there reading this right now! Why don't you write in the comments section? Don't you love me anymore? I admit, I haven't been the best blogger, but a little love now and then wouldn't hurt. I need to read your insightful thoughts. It's the only way to build a committed blogger-blogee relationship. Real relationships have trust. Virtual relationships have comments. Do you think I blog for my health? Well, I guess I kinda do. That's a good point, to tell the truth. See, that's the kind of insight I want you to contribute! We're all a community here. Share with the group. Pretty please...

(Now I expect 27 comments to these post, and then no comments to the others ones. Jerks.)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?