<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 15, 2004

Funny Co-workers 

My co-worker Greg just had a kid. He just returned to work after taking time off for paternity leave. And, of course, we were asking how his new daughter was doing. He was discussing her sleeping patterns, and how initially, she slept for 4 hours at a clip, but lately she's been waking up more frequently in the middle of the night. Yeah, it was exhausting, but he said that it was really tough to be angry when he woke up in the morning and she was just so darn cute.

Knowing that it usually takes a while before newborns actually become cute, I asked him, "I know she's your daughter and all, but is she actually cute yet?"

He replied, "Well, I know she looks like a little gremlin, but of course she's cute. She is my seed, after all."

A little gremlin! Brilliant. Greg, here's to you and your adorable newborn gremlin.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?