<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Random Crap 

I need to write a post. Here's some random crap that's on my mind:

- Baseball started today! And the Orioles won! They're in 1st place! Woohoo!

- Speaking of baseball, Jason Szuminski, whom I've mentioned earlier, made the bigs! He's on the San Diego Padres' roster. Here's a link to the story.

- I think I have a collecting problem. I have pretty much completed my collection of Simpsons Actions Figures. They're finishing up the line and I have almost all of them. It's probably good that they're done, because it was really kinda starting to take up my house. I now have 3 barrister bookcases completely full of Simpsons figures. However, I'm now considering starting to collect MLB Sportsclix. I just think they're cool. Kind of like 3-D baseball cards. (Yes, I used to collect those too.) I know, I'm a dork. At least I know it.

- Passover's tomorrow. One of the Jewish holidays I enjoy the most. It's kind of like the Jewish Thanksgiving, even though, of course, we also celebrate the real Thanksgiving. It's also nice because I don't follow any of the rules, like not eating bread for a week. Personally, if I had wandered the desert for 40 years without being able to eat bread, I would want my ancestors to remember me by eating AS MUCH BREAD AS POSSIBLE! I know misery loves company, but come on.

- It's amazing the kind of reactions wearing a shirt that says "Yankees Suck" in public will generate. I thought people didn't follow baseball anymore? I guess I'll take it as a good sign.

- That's all that's bouncing around my head right now. Maybe I'll be more coherent later in the week.




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?