<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Olympics 

I hear tell that the Olympics are going on. Yeah! It was news to me too! For some reason, I just don't care. I think I used to care, but honestly, I haven't watched a bit of the Olympics. And I'm a sports fan. I wish I could explain my disdain, but it's something that seems to have just come from my evil half. I don't know if it seems like just a shallow form of patriotism (and there's way too much shallow patriotism around nowadays), and that's why I'm avoiding it, or if it's some fundamental change in my being. Whatever it is, it's sure saving me a lot of time.

Comments:
I agree with the shallow form of patriotism, but I enjoy watching at least some of the sports... table tennis and badmitton (sp?) are crazy-ass sports... I love watching diving and giving scores... swimming and track and field are fun. And, I love soccer... I even make my triplets stay in when there is soccer on (I only nanny for them, they aren't "mine", no one should worry)... The one thing I don't like are the fuzzy focus "inside" looks at people... dude, you made it to the Olympics, quit whining.

laurel
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?