<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 06, 2004

Vacation 

So, I've been slacking on the posting recently, and you must all be thinking "I knew this would happen. He was bound to get bored of his blog sooner or later. I'm surprised he lasted this long, frankly." Well, you'd be wrong. I do fully intend to post (I still have my engagement story to finish, as well as the infernal Top 25 Movies of All Time list that I'm working on) as frequently as before...right after my vacation. And, not that you want to hear excuses, but life's been pretty busy recently. Aside from getting engaged (which meant that I was on the phone for a solid week), I have a couple big deadlines at work, and preparation to go on vacation. In some ways, it's kind of inevitable that when you're out for a week, you have to set things up so your responsibilities are all taken care of while you're gone, but it is kind of ironic that something supposed to promote relaxation ends up causing a significant amount of stress beforehand. At any rate, I likely won't post during vacation, but afterwards I'll do my best, in spite of the impending deadlines. I'm sure work will understand that my project is late because I had to keep all three of my loyal blog-readers happy. Toodles!

Comments:
well, since you aren't posting anything interesting, let me just say, the apartment market outside new jersey rocks... 3, 6, 12 month leases (not just 12 mo.), and every place i've seen on the web allows pets... which means when i get my siberian kitty-cat (look them up, so cute), i won't be all illegal.

also, thanks to berman and sam for the tivo... best thing ever, and i've found it actually cuts down my tv watching... i'll record something and then realize later i don't feel like watching it, while, i would have watched it (and if it's a series, continued watching it) had i watched it live... plus, bonus, i have a lovely seasons pass for the graham norton effect!

not that any of you care, but hey...

laurel
 
Hey Laurel! Welcome! You should post more!!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?