<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 19, 2005

A Public Service Announcement 

I present this tidbit of information as a service to the entire citizenry: If you have the opportunity to drink Jones Soda Company's Blue Bubblegum soda, do not. If you doubt such a product exists, go here and look in the middle of the page. I think you'll find that of all the flavors, that's the most wretched sounding.

Actually, at the time, I thought it sounded like it could be good. I honestly have no clue what was going on in my head. Maybe I mistook it for another flavor. Maybe I liked the pretty blue color. (Even though blue is the international "do not ingest" color. I assume blueberries were shocked to discover their defense mechanism of being blue didn't work.) At any rate, even if you're curious about the flavor, I urge you to heed my warning, and spare yourself. There's enough suffering in this world already.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?